Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Procrastination U_U

Watching Seikon No Qwaser. Supposedly its meant to be ecchi but its dangerously close, if not just stepping over the line of becoming a hentai. I was hoping on finding more comedic ecchis but this is just the first episode so I'll see how I like it.
(10 min later...) Ok, I'm done with it. Its basically hentai and ecchi rolled into one but with no comedy. Its sad cos I really wanted to watch it, the story line is really good but its hard to concentrate when you have naked girls all over the place. I really liked DearS and was hoping to find something similar to it.
I actually don't like the popular anime (Bleach, FMA, Naruto), but I guess those are more boyish anime and I'm into the more girly anime lol ^_^

Ugh, I really need to get a move on with a couple of things I've been putting off:
✽ Health Insurance
✽ Legal Aid

It was open enrollment, idk if it still is, for health care. And I need to go to the clinic becos my knee is bothering me. I've had a series of subluxations (at least I think so) over the years and now my knee seems to be damaged from so many of them. I'm sort of just waiting for the next one. 

The legal aid is something I've been putting off for months and I really cant afford to do that anymore, not like I could before either but esp. not now since I'm so close to being with Drew. I'll be able to finally put in my settlement visa to the UK. I feel like a disappointment to my husband becos I cant get my ass into gear. I don't want him to think idc about being with him, that's not it. I need to stop making excuses and just do it. Right! Tomorrow I'll call the legal aid place and mail the health insurance papers. You'd never know I was 21 lol

No comments: